I feel like I can steal anything?

Just got through following the guide and for some reason, I feel like the sneak radius is way too small. I can literally be standing right in front of people and steal stuff. I started as a dark elf and my sneak rating is 24. Any idea what's going on? Is this normal?

I think its the crime radius and I also feel like that.

Try setting the crime radius in WB from 1000 to something like 2000 and see if that produces the result you want.

Or you can open the Bashed patch in xEdit and change the matching global variable which is probably way easier.

Ok. I tried changing the value to 2000. Doesn't seem to change anything. I can still sneak right up to someone while they are looking at me. The eye only opens whenever I move, but if I stay still, I'm undetected again. This can happen in front of a fire inside a building where it should be very bright.

Yeah. Seems that way huh?

No other mods. Just got through setting everything up over the weekend.

Everything else seems fine. Just the enchanter and the sneak is messed up. I'd been playing about 8 hours before i noticed the issue.

I guess I'll start over and reinstall everything. I just hate not knowing what got messed up. I've reviewed all the steps several times, and don't see anything I've missed.

Edited by dlow