SRLE: Extended and Tetrachromatic ENB

Actually, I just did it and it wasn't too bad.

Vivid weathers had no dependancies.

ELFX just required removing the specific non-merged patches, altering the SRLE conflict resolution (which was easy because they give you a step by step guide on how they build it) and altering the SRLE Snazzy furniture merged patch.

I honestly MUCH prefer the base tetrachromatic (subjective). I'll post screen shots :D

• 1 month later...

Actually, I just did it and it wasn't too bad.

Vivid weathers had no dependancies.

ELFX just required removing the specific non-merged patches, altering the SRLE conflict resolution (which was easy because they give you a step by step guide on how they build it) and altering the SRLE Snazzy furniture merged patch.

I honestly MUCH prefer the base tetrachromatic (subjective). I'll post screen shots :D

Yeah.... I spent 2 hours last night trying to back out ELFX and Vivid Weathers and another hour just trying to back out ELFX with the 2 versions of Tetrachromatic with no real luck.   I had the Conflict Resolution fixed but it appears that when I activate the Tetra ENB in ENB Org, I get a CTD right after activating the bed in Alternate Life.    Did you run into this issue at all? 

Resolved the crash by deactivating a ton of mods and have been able to add most back.   I do have a question though.   With Tetra do any of the other lighting mods need to be enabled (or added)?   I know ELFX isn't supported but should I add any others?  Also, should I ditch vivid for something else?  I'm going for performance as well here.   Thanks.