Mod Organizer and Skyproc Patcher

reddvilzz

Question

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the skyproc patcher and MO, I have followed this https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer#SkyProc_Patchers

and using the 4GB Patch to patch my java so that it can have more memory allocated. I patched it but every time I see the amount of memory allocated in java still stuck on 1,024 which end up my Patchus Maximus with stackoverflowerror which I have read and search it is about insufficient memory.

I used SUM and put 2,048 into the allocated memory and start the patch. Tried to put -Xmx2048m in the java arguments for both SUM and Patchus Maximus but it won't opened. I'm stuck with Patchus Maximus now since it always ended up with stackoverflowerror, If you need anything from me just let me know I'll try to provide it the best I can.

15 answers to this question

Maybe I'll rewatch it again incase I've missed something.

Anyway well the patchus maximus is now generated. Looks like either the immersive jewelry that causing it or because I've blocked ETaC module. And the patch is created with merged plugins and bashed patch included. I guess problem solved than.

Thank you for your response and help :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MO wont work on 64 bit no. But what I was getting at is that Patchus Maximus wont start on 64 bit unless you limit it to 1024. That's why -Xmx2048m wont work. And why Patchus wouldn't start. (At least that is how I understand it.)

Have you set up your Patchus Maximus to use your 32 bit java, not the 64?

Try looking here: https://perma.wikia.com/wiki/Patchus_Maximus

Edited by Nozzer66

I've set Patchus Maximus to use 32bit Java, and for the -Xmx2048m I've tried to add that value because I've used the 4GB Patcher for the 32bit Java I thought that will work but instead it isn't working. When I opened SUM and set the amount of memory into 2000 or anything I inserted below 4GB Java still use 1024 on Task Manager tops and showing that error when it reached the 1024 limit even though on SUM I already set it to 2000.

Yes I have read that assigning -Xmx1024m isn't enough for my load order, I have disabled a couple of big mods like Apocalypse Magic, Thunderchild and Immersive Jewelry into the blocklist but still it always stopped at Creating Staff and Shout or something along those line.

I just tried the moreHeapSize for the 64bit and it just imported Skyrim.esm and Update.esm and then NullPointerException error after that, I wonder why

Null pointer's not stack overflow so there's something.

Check your load order's right. There's a suggested load order on the pama patches page. Things like Mage after Wintermyst etc etc.

The other thing is Does Patchus work on an otherwise vanilla load list? Ie if you just untick all your mods and run Patchus, does it work?

Is there any way that stackOverFlowError is not memory related perhaps?

I tried this step and for some reason it allowed me to put -Xmx2000m in the java arguments inside MO and the patcher is running, but it ended up the same as well StackOverFlowError

Running PaMa from the data folder through MOEdit

This may help some having issues getting MO to run PaMa.
by Jaskov on Reddit
1. (Forgot to set this wink wink) Copy "SkyProc Patchers" in its entirety from your Mod Organizer "mods" directory from Perkus Maximus folder TO Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data
2. Open Mod Organizer.
3. Click drop down arrow next to "Run" and click "<Edit...>".
4. Write something in "Title".
5. Click "..." next to "Binary" field. Select Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus\PatchusMaximus.jar (The one you copied, NOT the one in Mod Organizer's "mods" folder). All fields will be filled automagically.
6. Click "Add".
7. ???
8. Profit

Every time I checked the asynchronous log with that error it always stops at

[104268]                  [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFSelf15: Marked as disarm effect
[104269]                  [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFContact: Marked as disarm effect
[104270]                  [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFAimedArea20: Marked as disarm effect
[104271]                                   [sUM]  Exit requested.
[104272]                                 [DEBUG]  Closing Debug File.  Time was: 3683557

Sometimes it stop on Unrelenting Force.

I just tried and untick all the mods and just running vanilla skyrim with perkus maximus only and the patcher works just fine.

CradleOfFire is from Perkus Maximus Mage Perk. When I run only both skyrim and perkus maximus itself it showed up like that as well. But the main difference it have is after that line it said validating something and then done. If I run my full load order it ended up with this line instead of validating.

[104271]                                   [sUM]  Exit requested.
[104272]                                 [DEBUG]  Closing Debug File.  Time was: 3683557

I'm guessing after this line it supposed to end the patching process and then make the Patchus Maximus.esp, that's what happened in the vanilla one.

[104268]                  [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFSelf15: Marked as disarm effect
[104269]                  [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFContact: Marked as disarm effect
[104270]                  [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFAimedArea20: Marked as disarm effect

Edited by reddvilzz

Yeah to be honest I am completely loss as well since I have searched everything related and tried their ways even though it is not directly the same issue like I am.

I'm guessing the solution for me is either install everything without Mod Organizer and use the 64bit patch on it or there is something wrong in my load order either it is too many or load order issue.

Yes I have checked and rechecked it just yesterday to make sure. Before I updated all of my mods it works just fine for the patcher, after updating my mods then I added couple of new mods which makes it a bit overwhelming for the patcher I guess.

Last night I tried disabling anything related to immersive jewelry including their patches and after reading some posts about disabling ETaC and their modules could help so I put those in the blocklist surprisingly it run just fine.

I'm guessing the culprit is either the immersive jewelry patches since I've merged all mod patches together so I can't just blocklist them all.

Well now my question is if it is right immersive jewelry's patches causing this then how can I run the patcher with bashed patch and merged patch then? Since I know it will include immersive jewelry's and the patches inside them which makes tons of records and I assume it will ended up the same?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk