SR:LE - Few small issues on the wiki

Wasn't sure where to post this, this board seems to host discussions on three different versions of this pack so its a big confusing. Anyway, was having a scroll through the wiki for SR:LE and found three small issues, one in the install, one in the documentation, and one optional thing that may be worth mentioning:

Forgotten Argonian Roots

Users should not be installing the texture files that end with _s.dds

The author didn't make them properly and the actual texture is compressed to only take up a quarter of the actual file size meaning the argonians will appear quite flat with it installed:

ZtYL3Es.png

This is an old picture so it's not actually set up for this post, but on the left you can see how flat the male argonian appears with the FAR _s.dds textures installed. In the middle is the vanilla textures with the vanilla _s.dds. On the right is the female FAR textures without the FAR _s.dds files.

You can see the issue with the actual file here using the argonianfemalebody_s.dds as an example:

7poBhPQ.png

The Elder Scrolls V Rewritten - Arvak

You may or may not feel like this is worth noting or mentioning, but for people who want the better Arvak mesh and textures but don't want the saddle because they prefer the look of it without it, all you have to do is untick the esp which is the only thing the esp controls.

Bloodstone Chalice Reborn

Minor documentation thing, really not importaint but felt I may as well mention it while I am here. Me and Gamwich were co-authors on this project, I did the mesh, he did the textures, but only he is listed as the author on the actual listing for the mod on your wiki. Could I please be added?

• +1 3

Forgotten Argonian Roots

Users should not be installing the texture files that end with _s.dds

The author didn't make them properly and the actual texture is compressed to only take up a quarter of the actual file size meaning the argonians will appear quite flat with it installed:

Any other thoughts on this?

Any other thoughts on this?

I have removed the files the Nazenn suggests and my Argonain does look better then before, there's better way to describe it he look less flat. If your palnning on playing an argonain the i suggest giving it a try.

here is a quick screenshot of my Argonian Sobek:

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/4fc4/o3c649x23fn6x7rzg.jpg

Edited by Darth_mathias

I do have a fixed version of the _s.dds textures that I generated myself, but the mods comments are locked and the authors nexus inbox is turned off so I can't get permissions.

For now though the vanilla ones still match best for the most part.