SR:LE Build - Something messing up AS-LAL

f22nickell

Question

Ok, got the Racemenu issue, now can't get passed the Mara Statue. When I click on it, I get this dialogue box:

Mara Statue Dialogue box

I checked TES5edit, nothing overwriting anything in AS-LAL. Not sure where to look next.

EDIT: Ok, I narrowed it down to something in the SR Conflict Resolution Patch.esp as built by this page:

SR:LE Conflict Resolution Subguide

Tried pulling out anything that touched AS-LAL; no change. Only when I do not load the entire esp am I able to get the dialogue options.

Edited by f22nickell

6 answers to this question

Lol ... Can't get passed the start sequence to check any other dialogues. I've been using the same AS-LAL download for a long time on multiple profiles; 1st time issue ... Almost completely new lineup of mods with SR:LE; don't know where to begin.

I couldn't use Neo's prebuilt patch as I didn't use all of the mods. For one, Wyrmstooth is no longer available for download. Also, chose not to use Frostfall, campfire, and ineed as I'm not really into that type of Immersion. Had to build the patch manually. Easy enough if not long drudge work. 

For the life of me I can't figure out which record change caused this. I've removed all quest and dialogue overwrites; not one of those.

Ok, found out what record change caused this (I'm betting I implemented it incorrectly):

XX000F11 CommandFollower

XX = Index of EFFCore.esm
Conflict Resolution: Use record from EFFCore.esm, right-click on the conditions bar below the PRKC - Run On (Tab Index) record with a value of 1 and select Add. Right click on the Condition bar for the newly created condition (GetWantBlocking) and select Move Up. Edit the Function record to "GetUnconscious" and the Parameter #3 record to -1.
Problem Resolved: This prevents the Extensible Follower Framework follower menu from activating on unconscious NPCs. This fixes a compatibility issue with NPC Knockout Overhaul.