Wearable Lanterns 4.0.1 contains no scripts folder?

Maddin

Question

Hello,

I'm installing Skyrim Revisited right now but could not go past the "Wearable Laterns Special Installation" requirements. (see copy of the post from Neovalens Guide below)

My Folder does not contain the to-be-deleted script files, while the conflict menue shows that they are indeed overwriting the PapyrusUtil scripts :( ... What am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance

5j8oj9sm.jpg

Wearable Lanterns
Author: Chesko
Version: 4.0.1
Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• readmes folder
  • SKSE folder (PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions should always provide the latest version available of this file.)

After installation, remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• readmes folder
  • Scripts/Source/JsonUtil.psc (PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions should always provide the latest version available of this file.)
  • Scripts/Source/StorageUtil.psc (PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions should always provide the latest version available of this file.)
  • Scripts/JsonUtil.pex (PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions should always provide the latest version available of this file.)
  • Scripts/StorageUtil.pex (PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions should always provide the latest version available of this file.)

Mod Notes: Adds a craftable, wearable, Travel Lantern that can be hooked onto a belt, or carried in hand! Perhaps catch a Torchbug for a Torchbug Lantern! Let it light the way in dark dungeons while the Dovahkiin keeps their hands free during combat and adventuring. If the Dragonborn DLC is installed, a Paper Lantern can be crafted as well.
Mod Dependencies(As Configured):

2 answers to this question