SR: ORM-Arvak.esp - LOOT: 1 ITM records?

Maddin

Question

Hello,

I am doing a Skyrim Revisited Guide Modinstallation and I think I am half the way through ;-) ALong the road, I encountered a dubious hint in LOOT:

ORM_Arvak.jpg

Unfortunately, I could not found a note in neovalen's guide nor does a TES5Edit cleaning anything! (Clean identical Master) Any idea how I can find the record and clean proberply?

[00:07] Background Loader: [Update.esm] Building reference info.
[00:09] Background Loader: [Dawnguard.esm] Building reference info.
[00:16] Background Loader: [ORM-Arvak.esp] Building reference info.
[00:16] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 987331 Elapsed Time: 00:15
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 987331 Elapsed Time: 00:01
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 17, Removed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00 
[Undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 17, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition#The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Rewritten_-_Arvak

Many thanks in advance.

greetings, Maddin 

Edited by Maddin

2 answers to this question

This could just be an other case of an obsolete LOOT report that have been fixed since. If TES5Edit doesn't clean any ITM, there isn't any ITM to clean.

LOOT reports are supposed to be tied to plugin's CRC to avoid such cases, but this isn't always the case.

Hey, sorry for the necro of an old thread but I was also bothered by the LOOT reported ITM for ORM-Arvak.esp (OCD I guess). However, unlike yourself, I was able to clean it normally with TES5Edit - it found the ITM, cleaned it and now LOOT doesn't puke over the .esp. Not sure if Neo intends this to not be cleaned or if he had a similar problem to the OP and left out any instruction because of this. Anyhow, for me it is cleanable...