Just finished building SR;LE

kodoyama

Question

It's my first time posting in the forum and English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any inconvenience reading this.

After my playthroughs with STEP 2.2.9.2, I spent few days following Neovalen's guide to further my modded skyrim experience. Once I finished everything above "In-Game Configuration" part, I went on to start a new game ought to config skyrim in-game.

The image below is what I saw:

Qyt9Nx0

The player character is invisible except for eyes, and after I finished and named character, the only thing visible in the cell is torches on the wall (I'd suppose).

From limited knowledge to date I'd think this is due to some kind of conflict (I tried a new game with only official esms checked and ralof is talking to me on the cart like there's no problem, and ENB seemed to work), but I don't know what parts went wrong.

Thanks in advance for kind replies.

4 answers to this question

Have you got all/any of the bsa's ticked in the archive tab of MO?

They're all checked and unable to uncheck. Also the "Have MO manage archives" is checked.

I'm currently suspecting my cleaned ESMs, since I cleaned them according to STEP awhile ago, noticed that Neovalen's mathod is somewhat different but didn't want to redo that.

Thanks for the reply!