ARGH! Somebody PLEASE Help!

Update - I've diagnosed the issue, people. In case you are wondering, here is how to fix the problem.

Go to your Skyrim folder, then go to Data/Scripts/Source. You must delete each of these files. If these files exist in the data/Scripts folder, and not the Source folder, then delete them there as well.

dunPostHelgenEnableScript, QF_MQ101_0003372B, QF_MQ102_0004E50D, TIF__0005A6A6, TIF__0005A6B1, TIF__000D50CA, TIF__000D50DB, TIF__000D50E0, TIF__000D197B, TIF__000D660D, or TIF__000E2D03

This is straight from Arthmoor. Before, I only deleted about five of these files. Deleting them all straight from the Skyrim folder solves the issue, and the game loads. it has to do with installing the Creation Kit and loose files that shouldn't be there.

This is really getting on my last nerve...

I had deleted my entire Mod Organizer folder worth of 80GB because I'm, having a very serious issue. Let me explain.

I am running SRLE + SRLE Extended. or at least was, until I deleted the folder. I am running a brand new version of Windows 10, and I have an Intel i5-4690K and a PCS+ R9 290, as well as 8GB of RAM. Skyrim and MO are on a 250GB SSD. So, this is the problem.

At first, d3d9.dll was causing my game to crash. I thought that my ENB config was wrong, but it wasn't. Turns out that I had to install DX 9.0c drivers, and that fixed the problem. ENB was running fine. However, once I clicked new game, the text options would disappear, but nothing happened. Instead, the music kept playing, the smoke FX kept rolling, and my Skyrim logo just kept on spinning. Nothing from there on...I restarted Skyrim and tried again. Same thing. however, what was VERY interesting is that I could use the console. So, I console fast traveled to Riverwood, which started the game. Sadly, everything was bugged anyways. I expected that.

Looking for solutions, I found that Alternate Start was the issue, and that deleting some files would fix the issue. Nope, the same thing happens. However, just note something; I was using two alternate start mods. The other mod was Medieval - Gallowmere, but I had the patch for AS:LAL. When I deactivated one, the problem persisted. Deactivating them both however, worked. I could start a new game with no Alternate Start mod.

I downloaded Skyrim Unbound, and the intro scene just froze on camera, but all of the sound FX and subtitles popped up. I then tried Random Alternate Start. That worked. The only one that worked, though. I came to the conclusion that the problem was with Alternate Start mods.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. What could be the issue? What's wrong? Before I found out about SRLE:Extended, AS:LAL worked. However, after downloading it and installing DX 9.0c drivers, it didn't work. I fully reinstalled and deleted both my Skyrim and MO folder. No success. Obviously, something had to go wrong along the way. I had reinstalled Windows during the installation process, however, I kept my MO folder on my other hard drive and moved it over to my C drive. 

Somebody...please. I need help. AS:LAL is required by so many other mods and by conflict resolution (which is the only thing I'm terrible at). This is driving me insane. I deleted certain .pex files, but to no avail.

Edited by Maximan

I think the first thing to do is start a pure vanilla game from the Skyrim Launcher to verify the base game is working as expected. Assuming this works fine, install Mod Organizer and try playing the game by starting it from Mod Organizer. Assuming this works, add on ENBoost and try again. Then add on SKSE. Keep building up in small parts until it falls apart until you narrow the problem.

I think the first thing to do is start a pure vanilla game from the Skyrim Launcher to verify the base game is working as expected. Assuming this works fine, install Mod Organizer and try playing the game by starting it from Mod Organizer. Assuming this works, add on ENBoost and try again. Then add on SKSE. Keep building up in small parts until it falls apart until you narrow the problem.

Hey Greg. I doubt you seen the update, but I fixed my issue. Just read what I posted at the very top.

I had reinstalled and restarted everything, and did what you said. I made sure Skyrim worked first, and then added SKSE, tested, and it worked. I added about 10 mods at a time until I had about 20. Everything worked. The problem only started when I added AS:LAL. I found out that the issue is from loose scripts installed when the Creation Kit is installed. Deleting them completely solves the issue.

I'm so happy, since this was affecting me for days. Not only that, but I found a full backup of my MO and am moving it to my C Drive right now. Can't wait!

Nevertheless, thanks for the help. I appreciate people who take the time to help me solve issues.