Conflict Resolution question

Yippee38

Question

I'm working through the conflict resolution guide, and I've gotten to the "Dialog Topic" section.  I'm a little confused on how to process the following instruction:

0002BDDD > 000D27DF

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, right-click on the conditions bar and select add. Move the "MQ102" condition from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and overwrite the newly created condition slot(GetWantBlocking).
Problem Resolved: Additional condition added by Alternate Start - Live Another Life needed to be merged with the changes from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.

I have a couple of questions:

1)  When I "right-click on the conditions bar and select add", I'm doing that in the Guard Dialog Overhaul.esp section, right?  Or does it matter? 

2)  Where does it add the record?

3)  When I "Move the MQ102 condition", I'm moving the entire condition block, right?  Or am I just moving the MQ102 line?

4)  Am I moving it to Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, or the SR Conflict Resolution.esp?

Sorry if these are basic questions, but I don't want to screw it up.  It takes quite a while to work through these, and I don't want to have to start over.

Edited by Yippee38

6 answers to this question

1. Yes it does matter. You need to right click on the SR Conflict Resolution.esp section of "Conditions" header and select Add.

2. At the bottom of "Conditions" section for SR Conflict Resolution.esp

3. The entire block

4. Always SR Conflict Resolution.esp

Hope this helps!  ::):

Is it okay that the MQ102 block is being copied to a different condition in the Conflict Resolution.esp?  The MQ102 block is the 4th condition.  The added "GetWantBlocking" block is the 3rd condition.  So I'm copying it one to the right, and up one.  Is that right?

You must substitute the "GetWantBlocking" condition block with the MQ102 condition block from AS-LAL.

Not have both conditions.

That's what's got me confused.  If I understand how this works, if I replace the "GetWantBlocking" condition block with the MQ102 block, but it's on the section above the original MQ102 block, the end result will be that I have two MQ102 blocks.  One as the third condition in the SR Conflict Resolution.esp, and one as the fourth condition in the AS-LAL.esp.

Right?  Or no?

If that is right, then I need to hit "Add" twice, and replace "GetWantBlocking" one the same condition; the 4th.

Edited by Yippee38