General Bug Issues??

NordPride_WorldWide

Question

So ive logged about 10 hours into the game with this setup so far, and it runs beautifully, except for a couple things, all revolving around lydia...

1) no matter what i do or how much gold i give her for supplies, the message "lydia laments over not having gold for supplies" message keeps popping up every 15 seconds.

2) I cant seem to make any of my followers bathe. both Lydia and Uthgerd stink to high heavens, but the "about bathing" convo never goes farther than me telling them they get dirty as time goes by.

Also, i dont think its an issue, but jesus does this setup really pound on my GPU... any outside area is permanently pegged at 99%. still getting 60fps though, so i think its all good

Game looks absolutely marvelous though.

4 answers to this question

I wouldn't see 99% GPU load as a negative thing, in contrary, if it ISN'T 99% something else is bottlenecking your performance. The only three reasons your GPU should be on low load is when you're playing a really, really CPU heavy simulation (Project CARS does that for me when not using Anti Aliasing) or when you're playing Skyrim with really, really low graphics settings (Vanilla Launcher options "low" and "medium" did that for me) or when you have a really, really shitty CPU. In every other case its fine to know your GPU does everything it can to give you framerate.  :;):

Yeah I figured it wasn't a big deal.

Any idea about the Lydia issues?

Not off hand but check that Bathing in Skyrim is reporting it is tracking the followers. They should have dialog to have them bathe or bathe with you around water.

As for buying food, I haven't seen that problem either... perhaps try dismissing and getting them back.