Mods + Patches (Optionals)

juxtapoz87

Question

As I am working through the guide and I am asking myself If I should me merging the main mod with patches/optional files or naming them differently and keeping each file download as a separate activated mod. I know Skyrim had a mod limit, and I know there is a merging process at the end but I am over the 300 priority size, is the merging going to cut down enough mods to run Skyrim, or should I go back and reinstall the patches/optionals as a single mod?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry for being a noob!

One more question. Am I wrong in my assumption that the BetterQuestObjective.esp in the main mod isn't check in the Left Pane that the entire mod will not work? In my Right Pane I do not have an option for the BetterQuestObjective.esp to activate.

Edited by juxtapoz87

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry for being a noob!

One more question. Am I wrong in my assumption that the BetterQuestObjective.esp in the main mod isn't check in the Left Pane that the entire mod will not work? In my Right Pane I do not have an option for the BetterQuestObjective.esp to activate.

From here:

"Uncheck the source mods in the left pane of Mod Organizer as they are now included in the new mod folder. If there are other plugin files in those mods not included the merge they must be manually copied to the new merged mod."

:)