Issue obtaining files in the overwrite from SUM

tsubakiZero

Question

Greetings,

I have been using MO for a few months and every issue I have encountered I have been able to find a solution myself or on the various forums. But this current issue has me on a bind, I have searched many forums trying to find a post similar to what I am going through but I haven't found any. I apologize if this isn't the right place to add this post, but I hope someone can help me shed some light to this issue.

My problem consist when running SUM (ASIS and ReProccer), When these tools are running they run without a problem or any error notifications. When finished I check the overwrite folder and nothing is written there. I have tried to run both tools by them self and I get the same issue, on the other hand, when I run FNIS it works fine.

I have reinstall all 3 tools many times now, I have tested with MO v1.2.14, 1.2.18, 1.3.4, and 1.3.11 but the same thing happens every time. I have also tried to upgrade Java to the latest version, restart PC, but the issue persist. At this point I'm not sure how to proceed because I cant pinpoint where is it failing, if it is MO that is not writing the files or its writing it elsewhere in the Virtual Data folder; or if it is the tools that are not running correctly and not sending the data, in either case I'm not sure how to test that.

So If anyone has come across this issue or have better knowledge in how I should proceed, please help me out. Thanks.

Also would like to thank the developers and the team for this application, its a great tool, thank you for your hard work!

Edit:

I finally pinpoint the root of the issue and it wasn't an issue with MO or the Patchers.

The issue was with my Antivirus, I use Comodo Internet Security and it has a Sandbox feature that run all unrecognized applications virtually, which is a very good feature. So I created an exception to the Steam Folder and fix the issue.

Just wanted to mention the solution in case someone runs with this issue.

Edited by tsubakiZero

1 answer to this question

I finally pinpoint the root of the issue and it wasn't an issue with MO or the Patchers.

The issue was with my Antivirus, I use Comodo Internet Security and it has a Sandbox feature that run all unrecognized applications virtually, which is a very good feature. So I created an exception to the Steam Folder and fix the issue.

That is good to Know. Welcome to the forums. Thanks for taking the time to sign up and post your problem and solution.