Ugly Whiterun Farm Walls

O0mix0O

Question

Hi all,

The textures used on the walls used to separate the various farms outside of Whiterun are pretty ugly, which is weird as I'm pretty sure I've replaced almost every texture in the game!

I was wondering if one of you wonderful people would be able to tell me either:

A) The name of the mod causing this?

B) The type of mod causing this?

C) The name of the file used to texture these walls?

It might be of note, that all other walls seem to be fine - Whiterun city walls, stonewalls etc. 

If you need any further tests / pictures, just ask :)

Best, Mix

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

5 answers to this question

Meshes > architecture > whiterun > wrfarmfence(?) off the top of my head. Textures should be the same path, but without the last folder as they usually do that. Get Nifskope and look at the meshes for a specific path. It should be 'mortar' or 'wall01' for these, but can't remember 100%.

Edited by Guest

Meshes > architecture > whiterun > wrfarmfence(?) off the top of my head. Textures should be the same path, but without the last folder as they usually do that. Get Nifskope and look at the meshes for a specific path. It should be 'mortar' or 'wall01' for these, but can't remember 100%.

Thanks a lot for your reply :)

Update: 

Just as you said, the 'mortar' and 'wall01' files were responsible. 

Thanks for the info :)

No problem. I was working on these meshes for ages so it's still stuck in my noggin! Did you find out what mod it was?