Mods installed by MO doesn´t load ingame

ferferga

Question

Hi all! 

I switched from NMM to MO to manage my mods. MO has more options that are useful for me. Also, I had integration with Nexus downloads.

But I'm having one problem. I finished to install all my mods (the mods I had on NMM) through MO, and checked the mods I want to be loaded in-game. The load order in MO appears correctly. But, if I try to see if thr plugins are active through skyrim launcher or LOOT or NMM, only appears the official Bethesda's plugins, anything about the rest. 
But if I reopen MO, the plugins appear correctly on MO, but as said before, not in another apps. 
Also, I checked if it was a installation error and all the plugins appear on the Data folder, so no missing files.

I know that i must load everything through MO (in order to recognize the plugins), but i don´t want that, so, there is any way to change that?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for reading! 

1 answer to this question

Y

I know that i must load everything through MO (in order to recognize the plugins), but i don´t want that, so, there is any way to change that?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for reading! 

No there is not. MO uses a different method called "Virtual file system" or VFS to present the files to the game and any third party tools. MO has to be run in some form in order for this to happen.

You have to run them from MO.