Texture(?) problem

CmputrBlu

Question

Been playing around with Skyrim revisted for a while and I'm pretty much set up exactly as the guide with some minor chages on my part. Anyhow I've noticewd something recetly that..while not a major proboem...has irked me. I noticed recently that my roads in the distance are lighter than the roads  close by. And they will switch to the default clors are I get closer. Recently before starting the Kilkreath Temple (when you lifted way up in the air) that this effect was noticable from up high. The roads undeneath me were the standard brightness but those futher away where lighter. I've recently started using DynDOLOD and I suspect it; but I can't be sure.

Anyhow the landscape textures I'm using are direct from the list. Nothing else in the distance appear to have this effect but the roads. Not a game killer but I'd like to fix this. anyone have any idea what might bew the issue. Might is be a video card/driver issue? TIA

3 answers to this question

Been playing around with Skyrim revisted for a while and I'm pretty much set up exactly as the guide with some minor chages on my part. Anyhow I've noticewd something recetly that..while not a major proboem...has irked me. I noticed recently that my roads in the distance are lighter than the roads  close by. And they will switch to the default clors are I get closer. Recently before starting the Kilkreath Temple (when you lifted way up in the air) that this effect was noticable from up high. The roads undeneath me were the standard brightness but those futher away where lighter. I've recently started using DynDOLOD and I suspect it; but I can't be sure.

Anyhow the landscape textures I'm using are direct from the list. Nothing else in the distance appear to have this effect but the roads. Not a game killer but I'd like to fix this. anyone have any idea what might bew the issue. Might is be a video card/driver issue? TIA

The reason for this is the roads didn't show before, and now with DynDOLOD they do. As Hishtup stated the fix is to generate properly textured LODs which is something I haven't yet done myself.

I did generate the LODS and all that. Everything else seems fine; unless for some reason this particular LOD (the roads) got screwed up. If it is,  it's happeend more than once as I've generated the LODs a few times already due to updates, etc. Not to say I couldn't have screwed up myself somewhere. :)

I suppose the fault might be with the textures used to create the LOD. Does that come from DynDOLOD or some other texture pack

Edited by CmputrBlu