Vividian .esp merge error

Kotis

Question

I'm in the process of trying to merge the .esp files for Vividian ENB and keep getting an error saying that it's failing to copy some files to the merged patch.

G8tj1R0.jpg

Here are the files that are failing as well.

M9Urzav.jpg

Is this normal or do I have an issue that needs to be fixed?

4 answers to this question

It looks like your running TES5Edit from that d drive location... interesting. Either that or the error message is pointing to the TES5EDIT developers path on their pc...

All I know at this point is I didn't get this failure when I did this merge and your the first to complain. Make sure your TES5Edit and merge scripts are up to date.

I'm updating this to say I've found the issue.

I'm actually in the process of updating all of my SR:LE install. My install is about a year old at this point. The problem was that Audio Overhaul for Skyrim(AOS) was still ver. 2.1 and needed to be updated to 2.2. I'm still unsure about the whole D drive location of the error though.

This is an issue that needs fixed. What is the assertion that fails?

5iHm6PJ.jpg

It's saying something about files on my D: drive but I have nothing skyrim related or TES5Edit on that dirve. Everything concerning skyrim is on my C: drive.

It looks like your running TES5Edit from that d drive location... interesting. Either that or the error message is pointing to the TES5EDIT developers path on their pc...

All I know at this point is I didn't get this failure when I did this merge and your the first to complain. Make sure your TES5Edit and merge scripts are up to date.

• +1 1