DynamicLOD version change

Yippee38

Question

8 answers to this question

No sooner you add it to SR:LE, and the author updates to a new version. It's at 1.11 now, though the SR:LE guide lists 1.04.

FWIW.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59721/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D59721&pUp=1

Versions change all the time. :) Site was down over the weekend, already updated my local copy. Guide will update tonight.

Versions change all the time. :) Site was down over the weekend, already updated my local copy. Guide will update tonight.

I noticed.  ;)

Figures that you'd be on top of it.  I was just trying give you a heads up.  How the hell do you stay on top of all these mods?  That's impressive.

BTW, I'm confused on the TES5Edit Scripts for DynDOLOD section.  The first line of the instructions says:

Open TES5Edit and click [OK] to load all plugins prior to DynDOLOD.esp.

I have the following mods listed below DynDOLOD.esp:

+RSPatch.esp

+ASIS-Depenency.esp

+PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp

+RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

_GQJ_DG_vampiremulefix.esp

_Complete_Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

+NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp

+USKP_NPCoverhaul_Patch.esp

+Immersive NPC in the dark.esp (I added that mod myself - not part of SR:LE)

The instruction line above makes it sound like I just run TES5Edit and then click OK.  However, it then says, "to load all plugins prior to DynDOLOD.esp".  With those 7 mods listed after DynDOLOD and two inactive mods, I would have to manually uncheck all of those to have only the mods prior to DynDOLOD.esp.  So, just to be clear, I should be unchecking those mods.  Correct?  Or should I be including all mods by just checking OK?

I would also suggest that you change the wording to say something more like, "to load all plugins prior to, and including DynDOLOD.esp".

Edited by Yippee38

BTW, I'm confused on the TES5Edit Scripts for DynDOLOD section.  The first line of the instructions says:

I have the following mods listed below DynDOLOD.esp:

+RSPatch.esp

+ASIS-Depenency.esp

+PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp

+RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

_GQJ_DG_vampiremulefix.esp

_Complete_Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

+NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp

+USKP_NPCoverhaul_Patch.esp

+Immersive NPC in the dark.esp (I added that mod myself - not part of SR:LE)

The instruction line above makes it sound like I just run TES5Edit and then click OK.  However, it then says, "to load all plugins prior to DynDOLOD.esp".  With those 7 mods listed after DynDOLOD and two inactive mods, I would have to manually uncheck all of those to have only the mods prior to DynDOLOD.esp.  So, just to be clear, I should be unchecking those mods.  Correct?  Or should I be including all mods by just checking OK?

I would also suggest that you change the wording to say something more like, "to load all plugins prior to, and including DynDOLOD.esp".

If your using a base SR:LE install the bottom of the load order should look like this after BOSS sorts them:

SR Conflict Resolution.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

RSPatch.esp

DynDOLOD.esp

ASIS-Dependency.esp

ASIS.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

The bottom of your load order looks very unsorted. In any case, the instruction is to uncheck anything below DynDOLOD.esp which, in this case, is ASIS-Dependency.esp, ASIS.esp, and Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp.

Yeah.  I screwed something up.  I deactivated all mods, then ran through it again, activating mods as I verified their install order.  I also checked any TES5Edits, BUM rules, etc.  When I got to the end, the only thing showing below DynDOLOD was ASIS-Dependancy.

Must've been carelessness on the original install.