Dawnguard, Hearthfires, and Dragonborn Optimized

Following Neo's guide, and loading these in MO to be followed by HighRes and HighRes Optimized textures, Dawnguard, Hearthfires, and Dragonborn Optimized get the grey bolt icon because they are obsoleted by the High res packs.

Then why does Neo have them in his guide? I think I may have missed a step. Did I mess up BSA extraction (I extract all BSAa, per his guide). Here's his order, which I followed (obsoleted packs underlined):

• Vanilla Optimized
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch
  • Dawnguard
  • Dawnguard Optimized
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
  • HearthFires
  • Hearthfires Optimized
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
  • Dragonborn
  • Dragonborn Optimized
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
  • HighResTexturePack01
  • HRDLC1 Optimized
  • HighResTexturePack02
  • HRDLC2 Optimized
  • HighResTexturePack03
  • HRDLC3 Optimized
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch

Also note that if you are following the SR:LE guide that the current version of MO is 1.2.18. Neovalen is known for carefully testing everything before it get added to his guide. Version 1.3.3 is still a beta and if you are willing to help Tannin out by debugging go for it.

In addition to high resolution versions of some of the vanilla textures including some DLC textures, the HRDLC includes copies of all the textures from the 3 DLC that seem to be "safe" to optimize. These textures are identical to the ones in the DLCs. Some DLC textures are excluded such as those in facegen folders which can be optimized but if they are it needs to be done quite carefully. It doesn't actually matter whether they are optimized and then put in a DLC optimized texture folder or an optimized HRDLC folder, and mods that provide optimized vanilla textures don't all do this the same way. If you are generating your own versions of the optimized vanilla textures the DDSopt QuickStart guide was changed recently to put these in the HRDLC so that there is no need for the separate DLC optimized textures. There is also a post in one of the STEP forums on which textures in the separate DLC optimized files can be moved to which optimized HRDLC folder, if desired.