MO "deleting" og not-loading my mods

Halde

Question

Hi all!

For some reason, after I safe-copied my ModOrganizer folder to my external harddisk, MO won't load my mods. It load the unmanaged ones, and then aMidianborn Farmhouse, but it's as if the rest doesn't exist, even though they are still in the "mods" directory in the ModOrganizer folder. I don't know the technical details of MO, but I can imagine some .txt file or something is missing, that cause MO not to recognize them? In my profile at least, all my mods but the ones I mentioned, are not on my loadorder.txt or modlist.txt.

MO is not able to load when I open my original ModOrganizer.exe nor when I open the safe-copied one from my external harddisk. 

I would imagine this is a common error since it has happend multiple times to me when I've copied the folder, but I couldn't find an original post on this. The other times however, either the new copy or the original worked, but this time, neither works.

~Sincerely

Halde

Edited by Halde

7 answers to this question

Well I just copied the entire MO directory. I didn't expect it to leave stuff out. This might be a issue on my hand, not MO. But the weird thing is still that it would alter the original MO folder as well. I don't know if there is anything else to do than a fresh install. That would probably also fix my DSR issues. I've tried adding mods to the .txt in the profile, but that doesn't work.