Missing Armor Textures (SR:LE)

Anadriall

Question

After going through the hours of installing SR:LE, I finally booted up my game. Went through the instructions provided about the MCM Menu options and figured, screw it I'll start the vanilla option in Alternate Start.

Well, upon the screen loading I notice that, Ralof, Ulfric, Hadvar and off in the distance General Tullius (sp) are all wearing their armor, however it's all blue. I have no idea what may have caused this as I went through Neovalen's instructions to the letter, and it is quite frustrating.

Anyone else that has had this problem or a similar problem and was able to fix it would be appreciated.

(I apologize for anything not making sense, english is my second language.)

•  
    •  
    •  

5 answers to this question

OK. First a question back. Did you extract all the BSA's as per the guide's suggestions? If so, then it would seem that there's likely a few textures ended up in the wrong place.

If not, then go to the archives tab of MO. Make sure that the option to have MO manage archives is checked. Then look down the list in the right pane and make sure all of the options in that list are checked. Then restart and check things.

Try that first and see if it works.