Sign in to follow this  
Aggrumon

Advice for how to set up my load order/plug-ins

Question

I finally finished grabbing all the mods I want for a playthrough, and i'm ready to start a permanent save file, but I am unsure how to sort both my mod order in MO and my plug-ins. I was told not to trust LOOT to sort my plug-ins.

Here's my profile:

https://modwat.ch/selectandstart#/plugins

I am reasobably confident in my mod order up to the point of realistic smoke and embers at number 62. After that I'm not too sure. Plug-ins I'm pretty clueless on sice I've been relying on LOOT so far.

2 answers to this question

I'd trust LOOT to some extent. LOOT does do a pretty good job, just that every so often there's things need to be tweaked.

I tend to LOOT stuff, and then inspect the list. If there's something I don't agree with, or something doesn't play nice with a mod's suggested load list I'll tweak it. That happens maybe 5-6 esps in a list of 220 odd. 

I'd trust LOOT to some extent. LOOT does do a pretty good job, just that every so often there's things need to be tweaked.

I tend to LOOT stuff, and then inspect the list. If there's something I don't agree with, or something doesn't play nice with a mod's suggested load list I'll tweak it. That happens maybe 5-6 esps in a list of 220 odd. 

Yea, I figured there was a bit of truth to what they said, but not trusting it at all sounds extreme.