Blocksteal Redux

New installer back again...

Primary install completed... I have noted from a novice's standpoint there are a couple items that were not clear to me, so I "circled back" at the end of the guide and checked my notes + applied what I had learned.

I would like some confirmation that i have correctly applied Neo's intent here... Is what I did (as written in notepad) the correct action?

post-6203-0-79754300-1423630666_thumb.jpg

That's not what I did.  I have ...\Mod Organizer\mods\Blocksteal Redux\SKSE\Plugins with three items including PreventsAccidentPickUp.basket.  (The other two are PreventsAccidentPickUp.dll and PreventsAccidentPickUp.ini).

FWIW - I HATE the optional patch.  Activating it allows you to accidentally steal things like tankards.

Edited by statmonster

That's not what I did.  I have ...\Mod Organizer\mods\Blocksteal Redux\SKSE\Plugins with three items including PreventsAccidentPickUp.basket.  (The other two are PreventsAccidentPickUp.dll and PreventsAccidentPickUp.ini).

FWIW - I HATE the optional patch.  Activating it allows you to accidentally steal things like tankards.

The .basket once loaded prevents you from picking up the items contained within even when its not stealing. That is its only function. After loading you can select "Open Basket" to see the contents and add more if desired.

New installer back again...

Primary install completed... I have noted from a novice's standpoint there are a couple items that were not clear to me, so I "circled back" at the end of the guide and checked my notes + applied what I had learned.

I would like some confirmation that i have correctly applied Neo's intent here... Is what I did (as written in notepad) the correct action?

As it says on the page During installation...

Right click and select Create Directory and name it SKSE.

Right click that new folder named SKSE and select Create Directory and name it Plugins.

Drag the .basket file into the new plugins folder then click install.

Mine is personally installed to /mods/Blocksteal Redux - Basket File