Trouble with Injector and Mod Organizer seeking help

RyuDraconis

Question

Hi all, this is my first time posting here, and Im doing so because I'm at my wits end.  I'm getting back into skyrim after being away for sometime, an am trying my luck at using MO (previously Ive always used NMM )  However, I have a problem.  Since I am on a laptop, I cannot use ENB wrapper versions past .119 (the latest I know that causes no problems) because my GPU is a NVIDIA 560 GTX (and I know about the problems Nvidia drivers have with enbs as well as the fact its Optimus)  if I use an incompatible ENB wrapper, when I load a game it immediately crashes to desktop (even a clean save) so I'm forced to use Injector version, as wrapper does not work.  However, when I have been using Injector with MO, it does not detect the running injector (the GPU display on the upper left hand side does not appear.)  Using NMM I do not have this problem.  Ive googled solutions and none of the answers I've found seem to help or are current (2015)  Could someone please give me a  walkthrough how to setup a enb injector with MO?  I could use Matsu enb with 119 (I do like it) but Id prefere to have the enb boost features of later enbs which .119 doesnt have.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

(PS, I have latest Nvidia drivers as of 2015, if that helps)

Edited by RyuDraconis

4 answers to this question

Yes, I have, it still doesn't work, that's what has me confused and frustrated (it was one of the first things I did).  In injector.ini I have skse_loader.exe first, is there a different order for MO?  If the above doesn't work whats the next step?

Edited by RyuDraconis