Jar Error?

TheMerryPloughboy

Question

Yes, I've researched the following error log I get from MO (using SUM jar for ASIS, AV, and DSR), but the only hit I'm able to come up with references the jar being 32 and not 64 bit. Just wanted to make sure that's the real problem before I go fiddling around with it.

DEBUG (08:28:11.0878): set current directory b: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\BOSS -> E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\BOSS
DEBUG (08:28:11.0878): create process (w) E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\BOSS\Skyrim\BOSSlog.html - .\Skyrim\BOSSlog.html (in null) - hooking
DEBUG (08:28:11.0878): process failed to start (193)
DEBUG (08:28:11.0910): create process (w) C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe - "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\BOSS\Skyrim\BOSSlog.html (in E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\BOSS) - hooking

ERROR (08:28:11.0957): failed to inject into C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe: failed to access thread context. Please note that Mod Organizer does not support 64bit binaries! (The parameter is incorrect. [87])
DEBUG (08:28:12.0019): hooks removed
----------- LOG END -----------
DEBUG (08:28:12.0097): hooks removed
----------- LOG END -----------

2 answers to this question