Wyre Bash / MO problem (leveled list)

Octavia

Question

I have been trying to make a merged leveled list and have installed WB into the skyrim directory and linked it through MO, but when I run WB it creates the bashed patch and will not load up its program. It also will not let me rebuild the .esp. Just gives me [Enable All/Disable all]. All my other executables run just fine with no hitches at all and I am able to run WB through a second install just fine, just the MO version (including the skyrim folder WB version) will not load up the program. I am not at all familiar with WB really at all and barely know TES5Edit to make a merged leveled list, so if anyone could point me in the right direction as to how to easily complete this it would be greatly appreciated.

~Octavia

6 answers to this question

This sounds to me like an incorrect installation, ie. one or more tool(s) is installed to look at the data folder outside of MO and it is not seeing the same things as the tool(s) via MO.

Could you clarify the version of WB you are using, Python version or standalone? Also the exact install paths and the method of execution you have set it in MO.

WB = 305(Standalone) and for its executables in MO its "C:\Skyrim\Mopy\Wrye Bash.exe" in the Binary section. Not sure if having MO installed to a different directory would have anything to do with grabbing the info and such.