Custom Relighting Skyrim

When I release the next update of RS, the main file will have no area left to tweak, perhaps some exterior locations I've missed but all interiors will be fully covered, again, and without any light flickering issues.

Unless you use 6+ followers all with torches that is, but that is a game bug I can't fix. Light flickering/turning of and on when too many light bulbs are used.

After that update I will focus my attention on optimizations and implementation of the JIT script to increase performance in every interior where it would be possible and sensible to add JIT script controlled light bulbs, perhaps even some statics to increase performance even more, for better "occlusion culling".

• +1 1

Let me ask a question - If I started a playthrough, and then after starting decided to tweaks some worldspace or cell values in regards to light bulbs or light settings or if I simply decided to start using JIT scripts... Could I do this in the middle of a playthrough or would I have to start a new game?