I can't loot dead npc...

MikDream

Question

Hello,
First, sorry for my bad english, i'm french. I'll try to be as clear as possible.

So, I have a little problem with dead npc. In 99% they simply can't be looted... I first notice that with wolf, then spider, draugh... Bandits are ok. But, because of that problem, I'm stuck in the blackwall quest... Arvar can't be looted, so I can't get the dragon claw...

I don't know where the problem could come.

Any idea?

Thanks, and again, sorry for my poor english.

7 answers to this question

I found the problem! When I was doing the patch process for ASSIS I didn't see this line in option :

https://www.noelshack.com/2015-02-1420743951-javaw-2015-01-08-19-43-37-89.png

So I've redone the process, but this time with french. All work now!

Thanks for your answer, and sorry to have bothered you for that.

Edited by phazer11

I have just finished the installation guide for your pack. So it's a fresh game. I was thinking... Did you make any major change to your guide between Monday and Tuesday? I have followed the guide since 4th january. So maybe one of my mod is out of date with the compatibility patch?
I don't think NPC Knockout Overhaul make that. I try to hit Arvar again and again but nothing and no health bar in screen. Same with the others creature. Strange that I have no problem with bandits.

I will try to start a new game tomorrow.

I remembered that creatures and Arvar has no name during fight and I can't talk to him. You know, when you fight enemies their names appear with an health bar. In my cases not ( only for creatures like wolf, spiders etc and Arvar. Bandits and others npc are ok). Maybe that can help to find the problem? I will investigate that tomorrow after work.