Tes5Edit Help - Merging esps

"Special Instructions:

• Post merge rename the output file to RealisticWaterTwo.esp to maintain compatibility with patches."

This is the step that I am on, this worked as intended (Project Reality - COT patches in the left pane of MO)  I was able to move them to inactive, and they are now greyed out.

However, for Vividian ( torches preset, wearable lanterns preset, weather patch cot, weather patch vanilla, extended weathers - cot, extended weathers)

and now for realistic water two, the merged esp's are on the right pane, not the left.  

So, I don't know how to rename it, as the guide calls for, and I don't know if I am doing this correctly.

1. Do the merge as instructed.

2. Move all merged esps into optional using the info window for the original mod.

3. Rename the merge file in overwrite as directed.

4. Copy that esp into a new mod called RWTMerged or whatever you want to call it, sort it under the original mod in left pane and activate.

5. Sort with BOSS and enjoy.

But, for the Vividian patches, and the Real Water Two patches, they do not show up in the info left pane, they only show up in the right, plugin pane.  

The options I have when right clicking them are "Enable all, or Disable all"

I feel like I am doing something wrong, that places them in the right pane instead of left.