Help - No Magicka

Toovey

Question

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows what might be causing my Magicka to be constantly drained and unable to regenerate (potions etc. do nothing). I've checked active effects and there's nothing in there that indicates why.

Has anyone ever heard of this?

Thanks,

Eric

PerMa was the first mod I tried disabling, but the big still remained, so I didn't think it was the culprit. I only just thought about trying the default save without it.

Does anyone know how to overcome the null value warning in the patcher, I couldn't find much information about it when I was installing PerMa.

Thanks

Do you think PerMa could be the cause? I was getting the "null value" error whenever I ran the patcher.

I might try run the default save I made with the modded profile without PerMa when I get home from work and see what happens.

The null value could be caused by a missing esp/master. Do you have any red triangles in your load order?

Also might be of use:

"Try editing your ' Debug - moreHeapspace.bat ' to something like this: 

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_25\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx1024m -jar "PatchusMaximus.jar" "-NOSTREAM" 

So, you tell explicitly you're using the 32bits Java (change the route to wherever your Java is) and tone down the VM memory to 1024m. I had exactly the same problem and this worked for me." - Ceremdra

The Null value warning may also be due to a non compatible mod. The only real way to know which one it is is to start with just the unofficial patches, all the DLC and Perma loaded. Then run the patcher and see if that works. If it does, start re-adding mods a couple at a time until you find the one that's causing it.

When you do, you add that esp to the Patcher's Block list, reinstall everything and repatch again. If you still get the error, you have another incompatible mod. Rinse and repeat. Unfortunately there's no quick way around that one.

I've tried the default save I made on my modded profile without PerMa and the PerMa patch ticked in the left panel of MO, and while the other mods were being registered the Magicka still drained to -75. Could PerMa still be the cause?

No red triangles in the load order O0mix0O, I know I've added the "1024" line to one of the files. I'm not sure if it was the moreheapspace or not. I'll have to check.

Once I get some time, I'll go through and check the mods wth patchus maximus as you have suggested Nozzer66.

Cheers