How can I check that STEP Extended is working?

aanthonyz

Question

Hello, well I just recently finished installing the STEP mods and I have two questions. There were some mods that I did not end up installing in the list like some Texture mods, RaceMenu, Natural Eyes, Finer Dust, etc... even though they were part of the Core mods. Can I get away with not installing mods like these? I have a preference and will be using ECE to replace Racemenu and another eye mod etc. Thats my first question

My second one is what exactly is in STEP Extended? The mods that arent part of the core? I installed a few(not all of them) and I was wondering the same thing as my last question. How will I know if its ok or not? Im using Mod Organizer and I dont see any Flags when I go to the plugin order and the game loaded up and everything. Can I safely assume everything went well or what do I have to test or how long before I know there arent any issues with my current setup.

My final question is, has anyone been able to get SkyRe working with STEP? I found this Guide on the forums: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/1957-installing-asis-and-skyre-with-some-additional-stuff/

But its from 07/09/2013. Anyone ideas on how to get it working?

2 answers to this question

I would personally just wait, maybe round out your mod list or look around for textures or even just do a normal playthrough. Perkus Maximus SkyRe's successor will be being released to the public in a month or so from what I've heard. I've played with it some and I like it just as well and it seems to require less hassle for the reproccer.