Just a quick question

Hello, I'd like to ask for thing related to mod installing, cause I might misunderstand something. I'm not sure when installing Relighting Skyrim I'm supposed to install just the .esp from the "(Download Here)" or whole mod then the esp or what. First it says that it's alternate download location and i should endorse original mod, wchich states that I didn't visit mod page to download the mod, then it says I should update masterlist and put the file after the one from the original mod, wchich I'm not supposed to download. Is the description put the wrong way or am I dumb? (English is not my native language, but there is not much to understand tho...)

Description:

Relighting Skyrim

Author: NovakDalton
Version: 3.6a (Download Here)
Mod Notes: This mod aims to make all light come straight from a light source and to have all light sources make light. For the purposes of this guide, only a subset of this mod is used to be compatible with ELFX and thus the alternate download location. Please endorse the original mod as it is really good work!

BOSS Masterlist Update Required: (Updating Guide)

• RelightingSkyrim-Full.esp AFTER Relighting Skyrim.esp
Edited by Loreth