Can't drag overwrite files into an "output" mod

ReaperOfthelost

Question

So I followed Step core and I am proceeding to add a few new mods on top of that. I created a new profile for all mods added in addition to step core. One was an animation mod, MMO acrobatic jump. I installed and ran FNIS. I then created a new mod from the overwrite files for this "FNIS output ++" and disabled the original FNIS output mod made by following step core. Here's where things have started to go unusual for me:

1. I have several mods that are group together, i'm not sure if this was done automatically but I don't recall setting it up this way, many seem to be related to the bash patch

2. When I regenerate animations from FNIS, I cannot drag and drop files from the overwrite folder onto the output mod, I can create a new mod and delete the old one, which I suppose would work, but I remember that I could drag files created in the overwrite to other mods before. I encounter the same problem when i try to regenerate the duel sheath patch.

Here's an image link to the grouping i mentioned:

https://imgur.com/3peElaQ

I apologize if this is a common/obvious issue, I did attempt to search but its a difficult subject to search for. I should also mention that the mods I installed do work, so really this is an issue with my understanding about how Mod Organizer works.

2 answers to this question