Installation questions

First of all thank you for creating this step by step guide, I look forward to playing a stable mass modded game (my FCOM oblivion game ended up a crashy mess).

I am taking my time going through the guide and I am currently at the ENB vividian part and at the bottom it requires a masterlist update using BUM which says:

• Vividian ENB.esp AFTER CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

However there is no Vividian ENB.esp appearing in BUM nor is it in the mod manager files. I downloaded the Vividian mod manually so I could look through the zip file to see if it missed it (it has happened with a couple of MO installs) but again Vividian ENB.esp is not in the manual files either.

Is this part an error/outdated or have I done something wrong?

I want to download the skyrim overhaul project 1.6 2k version which is on the list but as I am on virgin media I am barred from entering any torrent sites and therefore cannot get the torrent link for it. Do you have a torrent link not on a torrent site or even yet a direct download for it?

• 1 month later...

The Vividian ENB installation portion is confusing to me. If you follow the guide, you do not actually do anything with the Vividian archive that you downloaded. It does say:

"*Note: Do NOT run this through Mod Organizer. DO run this as an Administrator.*"

I am assuming it is talking about ENB Manager, but it is confusing because there are no explicit instructions on what to do with the Vividian preset archive. Can anyone break this down better for me?

EDIT: After the instructions for ENB Manager, it says that the ENB installation (Vividian archive) will be done later on. That is why I was confused, disregard.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

I've seen many authors say that... I think its because sometimes MO doesn't install things correctly or people complain about the nexus downloads not working.

SMIM has the same issues with MO not handling the archives properly...

The Vividian one may be a different scenario though

--This is another reason why I use Wrye Bash for Oblivion

Edited by hishutup