Premade Conflict Resolution Patch

Fred0708

Question

Hi everyone.

I just did a fresh install, and, seeing as this is maybe my 4th install of SR:LE, I downloaded the provided premade patch file to save some time; however, I've been getting a CTD when creating a new game. One thing I think might be causing this is the fact that when I loaded up the mods in TES5Edit and tried to right-click the "SR Conflict Resolution.esp" and sort the masters, nothing was happening. It says in the sub-guide's final steps section that I should have to save my changes, making sure to uncheck backup plugins, etc when closing TES5Edit after sorting the masters for the patch, but I'm not being prompted to do so by the program.

Could this be the cause of my CTD? If so, how can I get the masters to sort properly?

Thanks to anyone who reads this and helps out :)

4 answers to this question

Ahh ok awesome! MO had been complaining about a potential mishap in the load order and offered to fix it, so I backed up my order and tried letting MO do its thing. It reordered a few things in the left panel. Now I can create a new game just fine! There might be other issues that arise later as a result of letting MO have its way, but for now things seem to be okay. Thanks for your reply

Ahh ok awesome! MO had been complaining about a potential mishap in the load order and offered to fix it, so I backed up my order and tried letting MO do its thing. It reordered a few things in the left panel. Now I can create a new game just fine! There might be other issues that arise later as a result of letting MO have its way, but for now things seem to be okay. Thanks for your reply

Glad you got things sorted!  I am still trying to get my issues solved with my latest install but am learning a lot as I go, Newt and Nearox have been helping a lot.