FP Camera problems?

Jverv

Question

So I got SR all loaded up and no ctd'd, but when I'm in first person mode my camera is floating and overly responsive. If there is a post in this topic I can't find it. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Thanks for reply, thought it might be a problem many people have and there might be a straight forward answer. Guess I'll have to troubleshoot. It's not the acceleration, it's similar to if you have immersive first person installed, which I don’t, and so the camera is slightly off where it normally is in vanilla (a little higher) and it's very sensitive. When I shoot back into third person its fine. I use nvidia inspector presets per guide, and I have tested the ENB before I ran the full install. I tested a few times while installing revisited and had no camera issues. I’m not entirely sure what a “graphics tablet†is but as I said I started running into problems after full install. *edit* think you mean a graphics tablet for animations and the like, no I don't have one. Really seems to be a in game camera issue, not an imput device issue*

I have an evga 750ti with the current driver, and I’m running on vista x64. If you can give me more detail on what a tablet is, maybe that is the cause. Thanks for the reply and your time!

Edited by Jverv

That did it Neovalen, don't know how I picked the wrong one but your brain does get fried after following the guide for a while. Thanks for the help all! And Neo, thanks again for a great guide and all the work you do for the modding community! Really enjoy your attention to detail, very helpful guide and a great learning tool. I actually followed the guide to learn how to better mod until I get an SDD. When I do, I'll have to do it all over again, but the guide makes people a pro overnight. Great stuff!