Community Uncapper

GlassDeviant

Question

I seem to be having a very strange problem that never occurred with NMM, but I don't know if it's necessarily MO or something else that is causing this. Hopefully someone can advise me on how to fix this so I can get back to actually playing my games again, which is after all the end goal for all of us, right?

When I level up, my Magicka, Health or Stamina goes up by the amount I have set in the Uncapper ini file, depending which of the stats I chose to raise, but nothing happens to my Carry Weight. I have changed these values and tested the changes and they work fine, giving me increases equal to the newly changed settings.

Previously, the same identical ini file wold raise my Carry Weight by 25 points, whether I chose Magicka, Health or Stamina, effectively giving me 25 points of carrying capacity per level no matter what choice I made. Now, it only happens when I increase Stamina (the default/vanilla behaviour), but I get the amount as set in Uncapper (definitely not the default/vanilla amount).

The only mod I have that I know affects these values is SkyTweak, and I was using it before with the exact same settings when the Uncapper was working properly. I am using the same versions of these two mods as I was using before. Essentially, the only difference is MO, as I have added no mods that alter these values as far as I am aware.

Any ideas?

Edited by GlassDeviant

1 answer to this question

Are you using MO to edit the INI? YOu can access it by double clicking the mod and then go to the INI-Files tab and the uncapper.ini should be listed in the first box. Click it and all the settings will pop up and you can edit it there.

Also, you could post your uncapper.ini and I'll take a look at it.