Atronach stone (magic absorbtion effect) and conjuration staves

yuser

Question

First sorry for my English.

I have a problem with magic absorption effect from Atronach stone. With a staff of conjuration at the average the half of conjurations fails. Even worse sometimes fails normal summon spells too. Once summon frost atronach spell (not staff!) failed three times in a row (of course i had sufficient amount of magicka).

Internet said that this bug was fixed in Unnoficial Skyrim Patch (USKP) 1.x. I have an USKP 2.0.0 installed. I have searched through USKP changelog and didn't find any mentions about magicka absorption since  version 1.2.1.

On Nexus i have found a mod Conjuration and summoning fixes  and tested it. But it didn't help with summon staff. Also BOSS warns that it mod is broken and must be uninstalled.

I have only 2 mods relating to magic: Apocalypse Spells and Better Magic. It seems that both don't touch magic absorption effect.

So is this bug really fixed in USKP or sometimes it may appears? And how about summon staffs (staves)?

Edited by yuser

2 answers to this question

@Halde, of course i have sufficient amount of magicka and skill level. Illusion spells may fail if target has a too high level or immunity to illusion. Conjuration spells works differently, one just only should have sufficient amount of magicka and a spell to cast.