MO v1.2 Deadly Dragons - "not a bsa file" with fomod installer set to "true" and "false"

thommaal

Question

The title already describes the problem:

I tried to install Deadly Dragons anew (mod had been completely removed), but I get an error message that the DeadlyDragons.bsa is "not a bsa file". An empty DeadlyDragons.esp and bsa are present afterwards in the mod-folder.

Contents of the meta.ini:

[General]modid=3829version=6.3.5newestVersion=category="-1,"installationFile=ignoredVersion=notes=nexusDescription=lastNexusQuery=[INI%20Tweaks]size=0

The same error message was displayed whether the "true" or "false" setting was used with the Fomod Installer in "PlugIns".

I downloaded the file again to make sure that the existing one wasn't corrupt -- but the hashes of the old and new one were identical. Not surprisingly, the error message showed up again.

Can anyone test this on his installation to see if it's a problem with MO v1.2 or a local one?

ADDED:

Same result with ERSO, but Immersive College of Winterhold and other mods work fine.

ADDED 2:

This is not the old problem that some mods, like DSAMG - Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious, needed a different setting of the Fomod Installer. The mentioned mod, for example, installed without a hiccup.

Edited by thommaal

2 answers to this question