Can I run it?

Recently took my old desktop and gave it a bit of a upgrade

AMD A8-5500

GTX 750ti SC (With latest beta drivers which give Skyrim 25% better performance)

8gb RAM

Just curious if I can. I know I probably won't be able to run the ENB so i'll probably just use a performance ENB.

Forgot to mention I'm playing at 1360 x 768 Res not full 1080

Edited by OrdinaryM

If you're playing at 1360x768 you ought to be able to do ~30 FPS with an decent ENB especially if you tweak it (haven't been able to try out the beta drivers to see if there is any fps improvement so I'm just saying from previous experience) I know my laptop which is a 670MX it has 960 CUDA Cores and 3GB GDDR5 (versus your 640 CUDA Cores and 2GB GDDR5) and it got 35-40 FPS outdoors with Aiyen's ENB turned most of the way up @ 16000x900, and the same @1920x1080 if I turned down some of the more power hungry ENB features down a tad (not by a whole lot but enough).

I will say that your card has a higher memory bandwidth than mine (I can't tell how much faster your texture fill rate is since EVGA doesn't give that information) I know my laptop's is rated at 67.2 GB/s and yours is 86.4 GB/s some of these differences are just due to mine being a mobile card which uses less power, but I've heard people say that the Maxwell architecture is about the same speed as Kepler at fewer core numbers. I also hear that the 750 and 750Ti don't need any external power but can be powered by the bus alone (haven't looked into them more than the specs sheets I looked at just now to be honest).

If you're playing at 1360x768 you ought to be able to do ~30 FPS with an decent ENB especially if you tweak it (haven't been able to try out the beta drivers to see if there is any fps improvement so I'm just saying from previous experience) I know my laptop which is a 670MX it has 960 CUDA Cores and 3GB GDDR5 (versus your 640 CUDA Cores and 2GB GDDR5) and it got 35-40 FPS outdoors with Aiyen's ENB turned most of the way up @ 16000x900, and the same @1920x1080 if I turned down some of the more power hungry ENB features down a tad (not by a whole lot but enough).I will say that your card has a higher memory bandwidth than mine (I can't tell how much faster your texture fill rate is since EVGA doesn't give that information) I know my laptop's is rated at 67.2 GB/s and yours is 86.4 GB/s some of these differences are just due to mine being a mobile card which uses less power, but I've heard people say that the Maxwell architecture is about the same speed as Kepler at fewer core numbers. I also hear that the 750 and 750Ti don't need any external power but can be powered by the bus alone (haven't looked into them more than the specs sheets I looked at just now to be honest).

Alright thanks. I'll probably still opt for the performance ENB to stay around 50-60 in most areas. And yes it requires no external power and even runs on a 300w PSU. That's pretty much why I bought this card. Didn't feel like upgrading the PSU.