MO + DSR problem

ntnssc

Question

Until now I've been using wrye bash and decided to try out MO. Nice program with interesting features though I do miss at least one thing from bash. Anyways... I did read how to properly use DSR with MO which is: generate files and drop those in a mod (for fff.. neatness sake). I checked don't know how many times if all the freaking requirements are there. And nothing. I just don't know what to do at this point. Did I miss something completely stupid? Is it some weird MO problem? The only different thing I am doing is dropping all files from FNIS, DSR and bash into one mod. Also I use LOOT instead of BOSS, so when DSR asks I tell it to **** off at which point it seams to happily generate all the files that either do not work or something prevents them from working. help...

5 answers to this question

I checked don't know how many times if all the freaking requirements are there. And nothing. I just don't know what to do at this point. Did I miss something completely stupid?

Can you tell us what is happening here?

You can run all of these and let the output go into the overwrite folder. When finished right click the overwrite folder and select create mod. MO will move all the contents to the new mod. Enable the new mod and you will be good to go.

You can also run one at a time and after each one right click the overwrite folder and create a mod from the overwrite folder. Run the next one and do the same and so on. Enable each new mod at the end. This will allow you finer control over the output of each one. 

To stop the skyproc patchers asking for BOSS just put -noboss in the arguments line.

Well I like how entire installer tab in wrye bash works. You get very quick access to all sorts of information. For example conflicts tab can be open at all times unlike in MO where you have to click couple of times to get to it. You can also quickly select sub packages and esps in bain archives without going though wizard every time or at all. Would be interesting to try to use wrye bash as an installer for MO or have something similar as a part of it.