Hello Step Community,

Whilst going through TESO reviews comments (awaiting my copy of TESO atm :) ), I stumbled across this: Skywind. 

https://tesrenewal.com/skywind-faq

What IS Skywind exactly?

A: It is a non-commercial, fan made modification for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that seeks to merge the amazing world of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the enhanced graphics and capabilities of Skyrim's engine.

Funny, few days ago I was thinking to myself... Why doesn't someone merge the past ES games and Skyrim. Imagine.

This is still a WIP but looks so promising.

Just wanted to drop this here and see what you guys think about it, or has it already been discussed?

In any case, the gaming future looks so bright, specially now with the advent of the 4k screens.

Good times are ahead for us gamers, that is for sure!

Edited by Tarikko1
  • +1 1

There have been previous short discussions about Skywind over the past half year or so that come up in the Forum Search but you would be better off asking a Mod to move this thread into the Tamriel Traders - Gaming forum rather than this one which is for discussion on Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited pack.