A couple of questions I have concerning SMIM and (i think) SkyUI, Crossbows Basic Collection, and Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows

FamousDeadGuy

Question

Hello friends, I installed these two recently and have noticed with Crossbows Basic Collection (CBC), my quiver for bolts looks like this:

Posted Image

I attempted to re-install XP32's Maximum Skeleton to fix it, they stayed in the same spot. I then decided to get Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows to try and fix it by making the bolt quiver invisible. They somehow stayed in that awful spot pictured above. Any ideas? I'm thinking it's just some installer option that I am not seeing or something.

I also have this going on:

Posted Image

I am guessing this has something to do with SkyUi, but I can't seem to figure out how to move that bar so that it isn't crossing out the words..

One final note, SMIM seems to be missing a texture on crates. The screws on the corner of the crates are purple.

Any support would be appreciated, thank you!!

7 answers to this question

No idea about the quiver (since I haven't used Crossbow Basic Collection) but for the text maybe it has something to do with FOV? If adjusting the FOV doesn't help then try using EZ2C.

EZ2C hmm. Can I alter the FOV through the console and have the setting stay that way? I know there are FOV settings from my SR:LE install...

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

Hello friends, I installed these two recently and have noticed with Crossbows Basic Collection (CBC), my quiver for bolts looks like this:

Posted Image

I attempted to re-install XP32's Maximum Skeleton to fix it, they stayed in the same spot. I then decided to get Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows to try and fix it by making the bolt quiver invisible. They somehow stayed in that awful spot pictured above. Any ideas? I'm thinking it's just some installer option that I am not seeing or something.

I also have this going on:

Posted Image

I am guessing this has something to do with SkyUi, but I can't seem to figure out how to move that bar so that it isn't crossing out the words..

One final note, SMIM seems to be missing a texture on crates. The screws on the corner of the crates are purple.

Any support would be appreciated, thank you!!

Try installing XP32 Skeleton last (or just move it down in the installation order if you use MO).

Try installing XP32 Skeleton last (or just move it down in the installation order if you use MO).

Reporting back... changing the FOV did not fix the problem with the line going through object names. I re-installed CQLA then I re-installed Xp-32 per the SR:LE guide. Still has the same weird placement. I also moved XP-32 all the way to the bottom so it overwrites. Still didn't work.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy