Performance ENB for SRLE

Hi everyone, just wanted to express how much I enjoyed running through the SR:LE guide.  It's very well done and presented, even in its current state.

That said, the Unreal Cinema ENB absolutely murders my FPS.

I get 60FPS in every situation in the game when no ENB is enabled, but as soon as it is, the FPS drops below 20 in most cases.  I've tried a few ENB presets and they're all around the same, though slightly higher, at about 20-22 FPS.

What's the deal here?  My rig is in my signature.  Is it my 7850 being the bottleneck here?  I'd like to get 45FPS stable as I find anything below that in Skyrim to be awful. 

So, to the main question - what's a good performance ENB (with a very slight FPS drop, no DoF and no SSAO necessary)?  I have no attachment to Unreal Cinema ENB - the sun effects are the only thing that really stands out in this pack, for me.  I'd prefer one that was using the latest ENB version, since most performance packs seem to use ancient versions...

Another question - following the guide, I've found that the mouse control seems... 'floaty' - meaning the game seems to lag a bit behind my mouse movements.  I followed the guide to a T, so nothing should be different than anyone else's install, and my graphics card settings are set up properly as well. 

Why the preference for latest binaries on performance version? Don't most of the newest goodies get turned off anyway to preserve FPS? 

I'm looking to just disable DoF & SSAO mostly, the rest of the stuff isn't -that- intense, I think?  I am still open to suggestions on older version performance ENBs though.

You can try the new recommended ENB which is Vividian ENB, it doesn't have as big of a performance hit as Unreal did. Not sure how a 7850 will react though. :)

Hey Neo, thanks for the reply.  Yeah, for whatever reason, the 7850 is not handling ENBs very well at all, with latest & beta drivers tested.

I was hovering around 23FPS outside and 26 inside with the Vividian ENB.  Maybe it's time to upgrade to nVidia for good... yikes.

My next planned upgrade is the "next generation" of cards coming out at the end of the year.

I was thinking 770 GTX, as they're getting down there in price (or 680 GTX as the performance isn't much different and the 680's a bit cheaper here).  Any suggestions?  What's the next line that you're thinking of upgrading to?  I am an AMD man through and through, but the latest AMD cards have gotten so overpriced because of the Cryptocurrency mania that nVidia is by far the best as far as price-performance goes.

Would you say that the video card is the most important part when it comes to ENB?