Download Rename Question.

Razorsedge877

Question

Before the latest update of MO I used to be able to rename the files I downloaded (The zipped version of the file and the meta version of the file). I know you don't recommend doing that but lets face it Mod authors don't always label their mod very accurately (Ex. how many authors label their SMIM patches, SMIM patch instead of said mod name SMIM patch). I like to keep a separate back up file with my downloads because after something goes wrong and you loose your main folder you kind of get tired of redownloading everything or sometimes things get taken off of nexus and its just nice to have it stored away somewhere. my question is now when I rename the zipped line of my download the meta line will disappear. I know I can query it and the meta will show back up renamed the same as what I named the zipped line but I'm wondering how accurate this is. I believe this is something that started happening because I know you wanted to make MO automatically delete the unfinished meta files in our download directories. I also would like to thank you for all the work you put into making MO and answering all of our questions Tannin I'm just trying to find out your opinion on this.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet