STEP Extended Patch missing masters

nigalo

Question

Is STEP Extended patch required if im installing all step mods? If so, how come it requires masters "StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp" and "imp_helm_dawn.esp." in the detailed instructions for the step patches it says I can delete these files, yet they're required by the patch and skyrim crashes at the main menu without them? what? I can't even find StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp! someone help please!

EDIT: Corepatch also needs imp_helm_dawn.esp and imp_helm-dgbn.esp even though it says to delete them. googling has yielded no results and I am so confused by the fact that theres no info/people asking about this on the web already...

5 answers to this question

thanks for the speedy reply but im still confused

so I shouldnt use the STEP patches yet?

Should I be looking for compatibility patches for STEP 2.2.7 mods or am I good with the STEP Core/SoS patches and the required masters?

alright thanks for the clarification

while you're here, do you know which version of static mesh improvement mod this .esp's from: StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp? Its not in 1.62 and to check the other versions i have to download 500mb files..