Weapon Equip Animation

dem1an

Question

Recently tinkered with animations and broke them.   Wondering where to focus my attention to fix it where the weapon will pull from back rather than the hip.  Currently it is drawing from the hip, but the weapons are in the right position.

I've looked at XPMS install and Immersive Annimations install per guide, ran FNIS and Dual Sheath Redux a number of different ways but I seem to be missing something.  

Btw, which do i run first FNIS or SUM?  I think found the answer, only need to redo SUM/DSR if the placement is wrong.

6 answers to this question

I think I've got it. This has bitten me a few times. FMOD preferred or not. Some mods require it to be true and others do not. Immersive Animations should be set to preferred, false. If anyone wants to shed light on what to look for for true/false, I'd be grateful.

For SR:LE it assumes FOMOD pref = false per the setup instructions unless there is a specific note on the mod to use it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Yes, nothing you did wrong. I installed a mod a ways back that required it to be true and then forgot to put it back.  Are there any rules of thumb for what to look for so that it is correctly set?