Mod Organizer Derping?

AVizard

Question

im trying to add Boss Tessedit and Wrye bash to the shortcuts but when i add 1 the next one i add over writes it

i added wrye bash to MO. i then attempted to add Boss then the wrye shortcut/launcher is now gone and replaced by boss

im trying to add Boss wrye bash and Tesedit

im also having problems adding these 2 mods

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18436/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9286/?

i tried google and the mod page but i cannot seem to find an answer unless i missed something

5 answers to this question

After you fill in the title and path to the binary you have to click on the "ADD" button. That will add it to the list in the top and clear out the bottom to allow adding another shortcut. If you click on an item that is already there and modify it, the ADD button changes to Modify. Clicking the modify button will save the modification. Click OK to end and finalize your additions. This will add them to the list. If you select cancel everything you did will be lost.

I use SkyUI with no problems, and while my current game does not use SkyRe/Reproccer, it worked fine. You just have to add the reproccer for SkyRe ... or use SUM if you're using more than one mod that relies on SkyProc (Dual Sheath redux is another biggie, as is Automatic Variants for instance).

So what you "heard" is not my experience concerning those mods. :)

I do not use Asis or Character Creation Overhaul, but I do use Racemenu/Chargen Morph and those work fine.

AVizard, can you give some detail on the problems you are having with ASIS and Skyrim redone?

You also wrote:

but i still hear it has issues with skyui,Skyre,Asis, character creation overhall and Reproccer

What are your concerns here?

The only one that I remember that gives a warning is SkyUi. Skyui installs with a warning telling you it cannot find SKSE. This is due to Mod Organizers mod isolation. Clicking OK will install the mod without any problem and function in game.

The Character creation overhaul has a scripted installer, which I have installed with the internal and external Fomod installed without any problem.

As for the other mods you mention, I have in the past installed them at one time or another without any problem.

sorry for the late reply i fixed the previous problem but i ran into a problem

i deleted all the unofficial patches,Immersive armors and helgen reborn from the download list,modlist, and mod folder now when i try to manually install them from Archive they don't show in my downloads tab.

and the reason i have to add them manually is because for some reason it wont handle the Nexus links (i even tried changing the file Association on my computer) im not sure what to do

also What is the quarry info option, and should i use it?

And as for load order im using boss and Tessedit to do it but im not sure where i heard this but somewhere said you had to do the load order in reverse is this true?