Is Dragon Script usable with Mod Organizer?

Phont

Question

4 answers to this question

ScriptDragon is like SKSE where it is not installed by MO, you must install it manually into the Skyrim folder not the Skyrim/Data folder. I don't recommend using ScriptDragon either though, because it has been reported to cause issues with higher level save games. Try the TK Dodge mod with the SKSE version.

ScriptDragon is like SKSE where it is not installed by MO' date=' you must install it manually into the Skyrim folder not the Skyrim/Data folder. I don't recommend using ScriptDragon either though, because it has been reported to cause issues with higher level save games. Try the TK Dodge mod with the SKSE version.[/quote']

Thank you!

ModOrganizer, NMM, Wrye Bash and I believe all other mod managers can only install mods in the /data directory NOT the directory. SKSE, DragonScript, ENB have to be installed in the directory. You CAN however install the scripts parts of the SKSE with MO, works great.

If you REALLY want to have a virgin directory. As in you want to see what is 'virgin' skyrim and what you have added later to the root directory (ie ENB, SKSE, DragonScript files) you can use a program called Link Shell Extension. It can create hardlinks/symbolic links. Think of it as windows shortcuts at the filing system level. You install your ENB, SKSE, DragonScript in a directory somewhere and then create hardlinks/symlinks for it in the directory. In windows explorer (and other file managers) these links have a Custom Overlay Icon so you can see what are virgin skyrim files and what are links.