Need help find what texture is messed up please

EisDrache

Question

Hello its been a while since I have been here since I have just recovered from a serious Computer/hardware melt down. Now that I have my new computer up and running and installed SR. And I accidentally DDSopt'ed all the DDS files in the mods folder. I know stupid. I thought meh I will try and use all the Opt'ed files to see what happens. And again another stupid thing I forgot to backup anything. I think because I was so excited to get back to playing/modding skyrim since I haven't played it in almost a year. And now when I run the game my female character's body (also does the same with male character's) is now showing up all white/blueish color. The head is fine but everything below the neck is like that. I use CBBE ensted of UNP. This only shows on my character and not on any of the NPC's. I have replaced the CBBE body textures with the original un opt'ed ones and it is still showing up the same. Anybody know what file/files I should replace with the original cuz i'm at a loss.